Monday, January 31, 2011

Night @ TJ's

We have been planning eons ago to have a night out and finally it happened and we just decided to just go out. The best laid plans really would not be pushed trough but the one that you do not plan at all are done! We have just decided to go out since my two oldest sis can rest their job called motherhood and just be single for a night with me, my younger sis and cousin!

We have so much fun! It was a great night. My elder sis ( yun nasundan ko) have never ever been had any liquor! geez! I had hard drinks since I was a freshmen in college ( since engineering dept are dominated by men so i have many male friends so i was badly influenced to have a drink or two). Before going home we looked for a bar and grill restaurant where we can initiate her first drinking session. She's already 30 so she really need to tatse it! Walang beer sa langit! hehe

We went to TJ's (greenhills.  near promenade mall)



We ordered zombie, margarita, tequila rose, pina colada. The Prices are reasonable and I loved the sisig bagnet!



    

blue margarita
 

 
 


margarita
 



sisig bagnet
 


No comments:

Post a Comment